Global Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market Report 2022: Growing
Dublin, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market Research Report by Type (MTB and Road Bikes), Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East) East and Africa) – The report Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The global Carbon Fiber Bicycle market size was estimated at USD 2,803.27 million in 2021, USD 3,017.47 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.70% to reach USD 4,375.87 million USD by 2027.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Carbon Fiber Bicycle to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of type, the market has been studied on mountain bikes and road bikes.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied through bicycle racing and cycle tourism.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Satisfaction of the product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the different business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of business news and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or company news categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and financing, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news gathered helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
- Growing adoption of carbon fiber bicycle for racing purposes
- Increase fitness awareness in relation to sports cycles
- Initiatives and social campaigns of various governments towards fitness
- High cost of carbon fiber bikes
- Growth of the bicycle and bicycle component manufacturing industry
- Increased tourism and social campaigns
- Composite repairs can be difficult and expensive
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
6. Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market, By Type
7. Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market, By Application
8. Americas Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market
9. Asia-Pacific carbon fiber bicycle market
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Carbon Fiber Bicycle Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
- Alchemy Bikes
- Colnago Ernesto & CSrl
- Cubic bikes
- DAHON North America, Inc.
- From Rosa
- Ellsworth Bikes
- Felt bikes
- Giant Manufacturing Co.Ltd.
- Kestrel Bikes
- Kross S.A.
- LOOK Cycle International SAS
- Merida Industry Co., Ltd.
- Santa Cruz Bicycles, Inc.
- Storck Bicycle GmbH
- Tianjin Fuji-ta Group Co., Ltd.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation
- Tyrell Bike
- XDS Bikes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o6g6go
Global carbon fiber bicycle market